LEGAL SERVICES PROVIDED
Chao Law Firm, PLLC is dedicated and committed to provide professional services in a variety of immigration practices with sufficient expertise and concentration on employment-based immigration.
1. Employment-based immigration:
· EB-1A Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
· EB-1B Outstanding Professors or Researchers
· EB-1C Multinational Transferees
· EB-2 National Interest Waiver
· PERM Labor Certification
· Professionals or Skill Workers
· Religious Workers
· EB-5 Entrepreneur Visa
2. Family-based immigration:
· Spouses, children, and parents of U.S. citizens
· Unmarried sons and daughters of citizens
· Spouses and children, and unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. permanent residents
· Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
· Brothers and sisters of adult U.S. citizens
· Adopted children of U.S. citizens
· K-1/K-3 visas
3. Non-immigrant visa:
· H-1B professional occupation workers
· L-1 multinational transferees
· O-1 outstanding workers
· R-1 religious workers
· B-1/B-2 visitors
· F-1 students
4. Investor visa:
· E-1 international traders
· E-2 international investors
5. Citizenship and naturalization
· Naturalization for qualified U.S. permanent residents
· Naturalization for children of U.S. citizen parents
6. VAWA, asylum, DV lottery, and removal proceeding
Additionally, we have expertise in business, international trade, family, probate, estate planning, real estate, employment, and intellectual property.
Business: incorporation, partnership, joint ventures, sale of business, licensing, debt collection, international transactions, mechanical lien, UCC filing, and contract negotiation.
Family: divorce, custody, child support, adoption, and name change.
Real Estate: property closing, lease review, contract review, loan document, warranty deed, and power of attorney.
Estate Planning and Probate: will, trust, durable power of attorney, medical power of attorney, living will, will probate, and intestate proceeding.
Intellectual Property: trademark application, copyright registration, patent prosecution, and unfair competition.
Employment: immigration compliance, employment contract, civil rights, discrimination, non-competition, and wrongful discharge.
Our firm is working closely with other professionals, such as co-counsel, CPA, realtor, financial planner, in order to better serve your needs.