Documents needed for National Interest Waiver
In order to successfully have your National Interest Waiver petition approved, you need to collect following documents and forward to our offices via email: email@example.com, fax to (713) 271-0853:
1. Your resume, email, on disk and on paper.
2. All your publications and presentations you authored or co-authored, including the articles, abstracts and posters, which were not only published in journals, books, or newspapers, but also presented in seminars and academic conferences. (please highlight your name and title)
3. Copies of your granted research proposals, if any.
4. Copy of awards, honors, prizes or patents, if any.
5. Copies of invitation letters for review of papers, seminars, or conferences from universities, research institutions or associations.
6. Any journal, newspaper or magazine articles which outline the significance of the general type of work you do. (please highlight citations)
7. Copies of all your diplomas; evaluation report if foreign degree.
8. Copies of your membership certificates of academic or professional organizations. (please enclose criteria to admit member)
9. Any other materials related to your research work which you think might be necessary, such as offer letter.
10. Original and signed recommendation letters.
11. Copy of your passport, visa, and copy of your dependent's passport.
12. Copy of your Form I-94 and I-797 Approval Notice from USCIS regarding all your immigration status after last entry.
13. Copy of your Driver License.
14. Copy of your Social Security Card, with number on it.
Procedure to process NIW
"Approval or No Fee*" Service
Significance of Citations
Some Stringent Comments from USCIS
Case Studies: How to use Documentary Evidence to Corroborate your Claims