SUCCESS STORIES FOR NATIONAL INTEREST WAIVER
1. Ph.D. in chemical engineering with an oil company, 6 papers, 10 conference representation, several awards and patents, NIW approved in 27 days.
2. Ph.D. in environmental systems engineering, professor of a university, over 10 awards and journal reviewing, 79 papers, both EB1-A and NIW approved.
3. Ph.D. in chemical engineering, post-doc fellow with a university, 1 student award, 8 papers, both EB1-A and NIW approved.
4. Ph.D. in human resource development, post-doc fellow with a university, 12 papers, journal editor, NIW approved in 72 days. Whole family get green card in less than five and half months from the time of filing.
5. M.D. and Ph.D. working for a medical research institute, 25 papers and 16 conference presentations, NIW approved.
6.Ph.D. student in organic chemistry, 5 awards, 12 papers and 8 conference presentations, NIW approved.
7. M.D. working as post-doc fellow for a medical research institute, 2 awards, 7 papers and 6 conference presentations, NIW approved.
8. Ph.D. student in physics, 7 papers, NIW approved.
9. Ph.D. in petroleum engineering, working for a oil company, 6 papers and 3 awards, NIW approved.
10. M.D. and Ph.D. student for a medical research institute, 11 awards, 5 papers and 4 conference presentations, NIW approved.
11. Ph.D. in communication, assistant professor of a university, 3 journal articles and 33 refereed conference papers, several awards, EB1-B and adjustment of status approved.
12. M.D. from a Chinese medical school, assistant scientist at a U.S. university, 23 papers, 17 abstracts, 1 Chinese book chapter, 16 presentations, several memberships and awards, and 2 journal review, EB-1A approved.
13. Ph.D. in biomedical research, research fellow at a prestigious medical school, 6 papers, several student awards, 3 abstracts, and 1 presentation, NIW approved in 13 days from evidence submitted.
14.. Ph.D. in financial econometrics, manager at a private company, 18 papers, 2 grants, as reviewer or referee for numerous professional journals or seminars, NIW approved.
15. Ph.D. degree in political science, assistant professor at a U.S. university, 2 academic grants, member of seven professional associations, reviewer or referee for 20 professional journals or seminars, 18 academic articles, and contribution in 4 books, NIW approved.
Samples of EB1 & National Interest Waiver
Samples of Labor Certification and I-140
Samples of H-1B
PERM Labor Certification certified in 4 days
National Interest Waiver (NIW) approved in 26 days
National Interest Waiver (NIW) and 485 approved in 5 months
University professor got green card in 3 months
感恩的季節, 圓滿的結果: 一個EB-1A成功的案例